Tuesday, June 25, 2013

El Challengeeeee

(Yeah I couldn't think of a creative title I'm sorry :/)


Thanks Laura for the tag!

Okie dokie so the rules for this little challenge or plug really ('cause that's what they are) are as thus;


1. Thank the person who tagged you to this challenge and post a link to their blog. (check)
2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.


Okay...Hmm let's see if I can actually get anyone to do this (also screw the 200 followers thing, my friends are popular; whatever). 
     -Coffin Kitsch
     -The Walrus Room
     -Graveyard Picnic
     -Clockwork Mice and Toy Soldiers

Also anyone who wants to do it, please do; I love reading these things :D

Okay on to the questions;

5 Things you Need Everyday

-Redbull
-My phone
-Facebook Access
-Tea
-Cuddles from Max the cat


5 Books You Would Recommend 

-Lolita
-Around the World in 80 Days
-The Portrait of Dorian Grey
-Harry Potter
-Across the Nightingale Floor


5 Materialistic Wishes For Christmas Presents

-A high quality down quilt
-Black Milk (duh :P)
-A new laptop
-UNIF Hellbounds in black
-A good quality winter coat (like something from Gallery Serp or something)


5 Places You Wish to Visit

-Germany
-Japan
-England
-United States
-Melbourne ^_^


5 Adjectives That Describe You Somehow

-Ethereal
-Vernian
-Clever
-Animated
-Feminist


5 Things You'd Say To People About Life
(...Well that's a bit vague)
 -Don't strive to reach others' expectations; rather strive to reach your own
 -It isn't a walk in the park
-Please do stop to enjoy the little things
-Don't waste time on those that aren't worth it
-Not everyone will like you and that's okay


I'm apparently not good at being profound :/

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was tagged! I love these things but the whole "less than two hundred followers" thing got me. :D Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the high quality down quilt! My quilt is so thin, it's miserable in winter!

    Ooh, Vernian. That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete