Wednesday, December 29, 2010

15

So the Ultimate Goth Guide tagged me in one of these random fact thingos, in which I'm s'pose to mention 15 facts and tag 5 other bloggers. I don't think I know 5 other bloggers that would re-post this, but I'll give it a go anyway.

Here goessss


1. Going with the theme of my blog; I know I'm a goth and all, but I don't like Bauhaus or Siouxsie and the banshees >_> (Please don't kill me!)

2. I'm a super taster; see the wikipedia page if you don't know what this entails.

3. I'm currently obsessed with Bleach, having been watching on average about 10 episodes a day whilst being away ^_^ and i just bought the 3rd season!



<3<3<3<3byakuya


4. When I was young I won a drawing competition and the prize was a Where's Wally watch. I adored it, but unfortunately it was stolen one day whilst I was at Karate lessons :(



5. I also won a ride in a Lamborghini when I was young :D It was fun, and also convenient because at the time I was obsessed with the Cannonball Run movies, which depict Lambos in them.

6. I was a stable-hand for about 5 years, and used to horse ride competitively. However, I was always much better at breaking horses in then competing. My riding instructor I think called me a horse whisperer once or twice :p

7. I'm terrified of Sharks and Wolves,


and the idea that they could be genetically spliced to make some sort of concoction that could attack me on land.



I also can't listen to Peter and the Wolf without screaming and freaking out. My year 2 band teacher traumatised me by forcing me to watch a cartoon about Peter and the Wolf with the music all the way through it. *shivers*

8. I'm fatally allergic to Iodine. Anaphylaxis isn't fun kids!

9. The hate the colour Pink with a passion.

10. I'm a really REALLY bad dancer. Like, it's embarrassing to watch. When I'm drunk though, I think I'm Fred Astair :P That is why recently I've been looking at this site and practising :P

11. I'm not really bothered when bad singers belt out a few lines of a song or what not, but for some reason that I just can't put my finger on it drives me INSANE when my mum sings. Like, I just can't bare it. I scream at her to shut up and/or leave the room. It's really odd :P

12. I can't wait to move to Melbourne next year plus starting at RMIT in 2012! (hopefully!) :D

13. I've been single for 5 years. I'm starting to think, I'm either a bigger bitch than I originally thought, or my standards might be a bit too high :P

14. I'm a bigger Star Trek fan than you.



I've been watching it as long as I can remember, I've seen every episode of every series a bazillion times and I never get sick of it. EVER. <3 It was the highlight of the month when dad would bring home the latest release VHS tape when I was a kid.



15. I check facebook and my email...It must be at least 50 times a day :P



Okay, so I shall tag...

Grace
The Fashionate Traveller
Adrian/Vivien
Thank You For Your Thyme/Mitch

5 comments:

  1. i didn't know you had an allergy! isn't that something i should know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did know...Didn't I tell you about that time I had a cat scan and they gave me a shot of iodine dye to help my brain and stuff show up and I nearly suffocated? I'm sure I did, I tell everyone :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't EVERYONE turn into Fred Astaire after a few shots?

    Unfortunately I also turn into The Next Kate Bush, which is why I don't allow myself to get drunk at karaoke bars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, maybe, I just THINK i do. Ergh. So embarrassing.


    BAHAHA I love Kat Bush's interpretative dancing :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm exactly the same with my mams singin! It's like aaaagggh! Be quiet!!

    ReplyDelete