Friday, October 25, 2013

Mail, Hair and Random Happenings

So Monday was a busy mail day...



Packages from mac, BM and a lovely little parcel from a sweet friend arrived ^_^




I was so excited to recieve my mac face and body in white and can't wait to give it a proper test run this weekend! I don't think I'll be doing a full on review because well...there's a tonne of them already out there I would imagine as this product isn't exactly new.




 

I also received these lovely Illamasqua polishes curtsey of the gorgeous Kierra over at Look What the Bat's Dragged in; thank you, beautiful! I encourage you to check out her blog if you're into nail polish at all, she has great taste and an extensive collection of nail polish.




  I didn't waste time painting my nails with Hemlock, I wish I could properly capture the colour; it's amazing!



And lastly the freak stew skirt from Black Milk, love this print!


And I guess it's on to other news...



This green fairy had to pop into...a disguise :-( Looking in the mirror makes me incredibly depressed but at least this way I should be able to get a job and get the hell out of this cesspool.

And here's some more recent pics of the hair that's been around for about a week now..



Max and I enjoying cuddles




Looking more and more like *my* Shepard every day :P




 Awesome cup Luke gave me :D




Aaaand some Halloween stuff..I've enjoyed the last few weeks without the folks and as such have decorated the house...Though I'll probably have to take it down today as I don't think they'll let me keep them :/



 


 Making bats, thanks Gothically Yours! Here's the tutorial.


I think I might sign off for tonight

Over and out

The Green (inwardly) Fairy

xx


3 comments:

  1. Love the nailpolishes! The Halloween manicure is cool, too! Is it decals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black hair looks so good! I know it's not the same as green, but still it's beautiful! Also, Hemlock is an amazing colour! x

    ReplyDelete