Monday, September 19, 2011

Contrary To Popular Belief...

I'm not dead...As the dead can't die :D tehehehehehe


Sorry about the lack of posting guys. For those of you who don't already know a few weeks ago I moved states! I now live in the lovely city of Melbourne, recently voted the most liveable city in the world! ...Although I dunno :P So far I've managed to score myself around $200 bucks worth of fines. Okay, yes the first one was warranted as I parked in a paid parking zone; but the second was a crock of shit! It was for 'Parking within 10 metres of an intersection'

...If everybody obeyed this rule (which I didn't know was a rule) you wouldn't be able to park anywhere on the street pretty much because there's little narrow dead ends going off in every direction. I was parked about 3 metres from the edge of an intersection to a dead-end that has one house in it. I wasn't in any way impeding traffic! FFS! And, who writes a ticket at 2:30am in a quiet suburban street?! Fucking Nazis.

Anyway, now that my rant is out of the way I'll show you some pictures of my new room!


















The room I'm subletting off a friend whilst she's overseas, so I've got till the end of November to find myself somewhere else.


Listening to: The Great Depression - Aesthetic Perfection

p.s. Aesthetic Perfection's new album is out in the near future!!! Yayyyyayayayayayay

No comments:

Post a Comment