Saturday, September 27, 2014

10 Songs I Just Can't Get Out of My Head

 I feel as though over the past 12 months especially my musically tastes have branched out quite a lot - not to say they weren't always a bit eclectic but still..In any case I thought I'd share some of the tunes that have been known to get caught in between my ears and really cement themselves into my grey matter over that period.

Some are old loves that have been rekindled and others are brand new and from genres I never saw myself being into. Hopefully there's something here you haven't heard before and/or like the sound of too. Enjoy!


'Vessel' - Zola Jesus




'Funnel of Love' - SQURL feat. Madeline Follin




'Haunted' - Maya Kern




'Hooked on a Feeling' - Blue Swede (I think we all know)




'Guren No Yumiya' - Linked Horizon (i.e. the theme to Attack on Titan)




'Again' - Yui (i.e. the theme to the first season of FMA:B)





'I'm Not in Love' - 10cc (i.e. the title track of my childhood)

 

'And the Waltz Goes On' - Composed by Sir Anthony Hopkins and performed by Andre Rieu




'Soul Dance' - Show Luo




'An End Once and For All' - Sam Hulick (ME3)






Thats all for now and thanks for reading!

Over and out

The Green Fairy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment