Monday, March 21, 2011

Take a Seat

My new baby:










And I guess you can see my room there. It's so clean! I mean, probably not to you lot, but you should have seen it before :P I just have to tidy the dresser and desk and I'll be done! I'll post better pics of my room when I'm done, so you guys can check out all my antique furniture!



Sorry, bit of a boring post, but how hot is my chair! It's actually a really dark green, though it's hard to tell in the pictures.



I'm thinking of buying The new pokemon Black on Tuesday when my pay goes in...Which means I'll have to buy a DS as well. My last game boy (which I still have AND use) was a colour one that I think I received as a gift when I was like...8 or 9 or something like that. Oh the memories.

5 comments:

  1. Bahah you and the colour green :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Addiction? Of course not! Back off man! I can quit whenever I want to!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's chair is pretty awesome. Now you can slowly turn around and say very slowly "I've been expecting you" xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, excellent comic book reading nook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you sit in it laughing evilly?

    ReplyDelete