Friday, March 25, 2011

Where the Mountains Touch the Sky

I started the 30 Day Song Challenge today, so I decided to post it here as well as on facebook. Although my internet connection's speed prevents me from watching the videos myself, you can get the picture about music in my life I guess.

This is number one: Your Favourite Song.




I don't really have one favourite, but this is definitely up there if you know what I mean :P



In other news I'll be going out shooting with my camera tomorrow, after I vote in the state elections of course! So hopefully I'll have some interesting pictures to show for it! Plus I plan to goth up for the polls so if I do end up doing that and don't get a wave of laziness, I'll be sure to take an outfit pic :)


Over and out lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment