Monday, July 15, 2013

Spit and Polish

About a week ago I got my first order from an Australian owned and run Nail polish business by the name of Lilypad Lacquer (I mentioned this in a recent post regarding my friend Kelly's birthday present). Lately I have developed a fascination with holo nail polishes thanks to the lovely Kierra over at Look What the Bats Dragged In (A rather expensive fascination - just what I need, another expensive hobbie :P).



Madam Violet, True Blood and Global Greenie by Lilypad Lacquer

 
Global Greenie over Elope by Illamasqua

And with a flash (sorry about the quality)


I've also ordered Lonesome George by Cirque Polish because you can never have enough green holo nail polishes right ^_^  Can't wait till it arrives!
 I've also placed my first order at Make Up Geek, I'll be sure to post about it when it arrives :)

That's all for today

Over and Out


The Green Fairy
xx

3 comments:

  1. wow - I love Holo-Polish - this one looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes all look so wonderful! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice green holo. I wanna try this out.

    ReplyDelete