Friday, February 18, 2011

Kandi Kids!

Eeep I'm so excited for Utopia Rave! In case you didn't read my other blog post about it, I shall be attending my first ever rave tomorrow and I'm dreadfully excited! My chum, Todd and I are heading down on a bus to Sydney tomorrow morning (bright and early, 6am ergh) and chillin' out till 9pm when the rave begins!


A little while ago we had a kandi making evening in anticipation of the rave with pizza, vodka and crappy movies. T'was fun! I apologise for the use of inbuilt flash, the batteries in my external one died.







Here you can see my Piggy D shirt<3



Todd's arm


My arm


Pony beads!



One of the bracelets I made ^_^




I'm hoping to buy some goggles whilst I'm down there to wear with my hair falls...But it all depends on if we have time to shop, if I find any I like and if I have moneys >_>


Just a quick post today


Catch y'all later!


Steffles

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, CAN I SEE YOU TOMORROW BEFORE YOU GO TO THE RAVEATHON?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure can chum, I gotsta go to Newtown to get goggles. Wanna meet up for lunch or somethin'?

    ReplyDelete