Monday, February 28, 2011

More Dusty Treasures From the Past

I do have something new in my wardrobe to post about, but as I'm too lazy to take photos of them right now, I'm giving you folks another glimpse into my past photographic habits. You might have seen some of them before...I dunno, I have a dreadful memory :P

Bit pic heavy, just for your infos



Jimmy jumping over Zach, 2009



The Australian War Memorial, 2009. I have lots of interesting pics from this trip actually ^_^


Gracie, 2009



Earth Hour, 2009


Wine Glass, 2009




Wednesday Addams; the best kitty a girl could've ever had. Just before he untimely departure from this world, 2009 :(




Buster the possum, recovering so he could be released back into the wild, 2010


My Mum, 2010



A Magpie sittin' doin' it's thing, 2009



A Tawny Frog-Mouth Mum and I were looking after in WIRES, the animal rescue organisation, 2009.


2009





Gracie and I at The Bohemian Masquerade Ball, late 2010



As promised a somewhat embarrassing photo :P What I assume is a morning after photo, 2009




Haha a really dodgy photoshop job I attempted back in 2009



Student campaign day, 2009


University Avenue at ANU in Canberra, Autumn 2009


Bruce Hall's dining hall (my college, where I ate my meals), 2009. Reminded me a bit of Hogwarts ^_^ (Only a tiny bit, though!)



2009



I think that'll do for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment