Thursday, April 18, 2013

Black Milk Picture a Day Challenge

So this month on instagram I've been participating (most days) in Black Milk's Pic a day Challenge. It gives me an excuse to take selfies I guess :P Anyway, today's picture was to be of your dream piece, which was lucky because I've been feeling particularly miserable and I wanted to wear my favourite piece to cheer myself up I guess. The Black Dog or Grimm as I not-so affectionately refer to it sometimes has been hanging around the last two weeks or so. I don't know what's up but I'm kind of over it :/

In any case, here it is; my Black Milk Dream piece...


The Cthulhu Dress!

I'm sure you've seen me post of it before, it's pretty magnificent. Also note my Cthulhu phone case that owner of the company The Dairy, Cam created just for me ^_^. You can buy it and many others from their website.

I don't exactly have the figure for bodycon dresses but I wear them anyway because the prints from BM are just too awesome.

Well that's about all I have to say for this post. Oh but just because:

  

I found this little guy in my draw this afternoon :P hehehe so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment