Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD


OOTD feat. New mech legbones from Black Milk.


I spent the evening catching up with Gracie who is down from Sydney house sitting for her parents. Amongst the many things we discussed over pancakes, a puzzle and Fraiser episodes was a friend's 21st birthday this weekend. We're quite excited as the theme is Rockabilly! I've never dressed up in Rockabilly but I was thinking of maybe pompadour quiff hair and going greaser style; donning a leather jacket, a chesty white t shirt and wayfarers whilst carrying a comb around all night. Means I best procure myself a leather/pleather jacket; posthaste!

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! I adore their clothes!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I wish I could afford them! You look great in them!

    ReplyDelete