Saturday, July 23, 2011

100 Minions

Err...I mean followers :P

No but in all seriousness guys, I just wanted to thank you for your support and I'm so happy that all of you have expressed your interest in my blog! I can't stop grinning and I keep rubbing it in to my parents who...well, they don't really understand what I'm on about :p

So some blog posts that will be coming up in the near future include;

-A re-try of Illamasqua: I've been using a new skin-care routine now for over a week and so I feel I'm ready to try again with my new Illamasqua foundation *crosses fingers for better results*

-A post for Sophisticated Noir's monthly theme: I have SO many facinators/hats and what not, so I guess I can do an in depth picture post on them and their detailing and where I got them. Might be interesting?

-My new goodies: I've been really reaaallly lazy with doing posts on new stuff I've bought :p

And..I dunno, any suggestions? Anything you guys wanna hear about? >.>


I'll leavr you guys with a pic of my new Clubmasters (I know, I have an obsession with Hipster sunglasses!)



I looooveeee them


Love you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll


The Green Fairy

xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting 100 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Hitting the 100 mark is a big one, haha. I just hit it not too long ago too. Here's to more followers for you, Steph!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 followers. It's a fun blog, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya sex life :p

    congrats, woooo!

    ReplyDelete