Sunday, July 31, 2011

Portobello Road

"Portobello road, Portobello road



Street where the riches of ages are stowed.
Anything and everything a chap can unload

Is sold off the barrow in Portebello road.
You’ll find what you want in the Portebello road....
"






So here it finally is, I've been putting off doing this for ages but I finally got around to it seeing as my big move is less than two months away! Now don't get too excited - not all these items are gothie and they're really kinda...not interesting. I'm just putting a few items on here in hopes some of you guys might see something you like and can help me out in my move.

Okay so I'm not really sure how to do this but I was guessing maybe email me and make an offer of what you think they're worth I guess. I'm not really worried about what most of them go for, but a few items (like my corset or items that have never been worn) I would expect you know...a fair offer. So obviously don't email me offering $10 for a practically brand new corset (let's be realistic guys!)

Okay, so without me blabbering on any more, here are the clothes.

P.s. there may be more things in the future, this was just the wardrobe...and if you knew anything about my room, only about a third of my clothes are actually stored in my wardrobe :P

BTW my email address is sydneysomething@hotmail.com

Or I guess you can comment. It's kind'a a first come first serve kind'a thing...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Men's Woolen Overcoat - ON HOLD for Shaun












This coat I bought second-hand at an op-shop and wore several times for like..pirate-themed events. It's massive, like...even on me. It's meant for a man. Plus it's really really heavy. It has what I assume was the previous owner's name written on the inside of the coat as you can see in the picture. It says it's a size 12, but yeah...I have no idea what that means :P



White Top Hat Shirt










As you can see this is from Just Jeans and it's a size Large. What else is there to say? :P

..Maybe that I should have ironed my clothes before doing this.. >.> oops.



Pink Rabbit





Black medium men's t-shirt decorated with bleaching and a scary-ass pink rabbit. I love this shirt, but well...Pink isn't really my colour.






Black Mini-Bloomers - ON HOLD for Carol











These shortie bloomers are black cotton with white lace trim from FanPlusFriend. I don't wear them, because well I actually ordered black lace.. >.< Too lazy to send them back. They're a size XL, but they're mega elasticised. They'd probably fit many-a-sizes.




Aztec-Rose Skirt












Beachy skirt from Aztec-Rose brand, it's cute as. I alays loved it when I was a more surfy brand girl (ergh how embarrassing) thing is it was always a wee bit too short for me. Size 12 Aussie women's.


DIY Singlet







Any Boosh fans out there? I made this in my DIY obsessed days for some sort of dance party. It's a fluro yellow RIO brand singlet, nothing special with 'I*heart* goth juice' written on it in paint I think. It's safe to wash, I've washed it several times and it wasn't effected. The writing has a faint hint of green glitter in it.
I know it's ridiculously crap and tragic but here's hopin', huh? :P







Green heart shirt




This shirt is from 'Ally' that cheap mass produced kinda crap I bought when I was a young teen. Size L.







Gallery Serpentine Underbust- SOLD









This is a size 14 Widow Underbust Victorian corset by Gallery Serpentine. It's a sort'a bronzy colour with black lace overlay. It's barely been worn. Like seriously, 3 times maybe? It was my second ever corset, I just never wear it and it's a wee bit small so I might as well sell it and maybe get a new one that I'm more likely to wear. (I'm thinking...150?)








Felix Shirt









Felix shirt from Myer, used to love it; now...Not so much. Size L.







Miss Shop Coat













I adore this jacket, but it's a bit small for me if I wear anything more than one shirt under it; and I generally like to layer under coats. It's a rich teal colour wool woven type fabric as you can see in the close up. An Australian women's 16. Kind'a small 16 though.





More beachy goodness...shorts







Yeah these are mad board shorts, I love them. I used to wear them with stockings when I wasn't at the beach 'cause I think they're mad. They're Rusty brand, size 14.








Green printed shirt - ON HOLD for December






I don't know what this brand is because I took the tag off but I do remember that the shop I bought it from was cool :P Wow that helps a lot right? :P Size L.








Original Leon Cutler Trench














This trench coat is real vintage by a Sydney designer, Leon Cutler. It's a size 12 and believe you me if it fit me I wouldn't be selling it. It's from the late '70s and it's pretty rad. Get your Carmen Santiago on!







Steampunk pimp pants - ON HOLD for Kitty









Valley girl size 14, kind'a steampunky? Picked up from an op shop.




Pinstripe Bloomers - AVAILABLE









My first pair of bloomers, naww. Size 14. Stitching a little stretched. They were almost worn to death.








Black Milk Anatomists









Size L brand new Black Milk Anatomists. These haven't been worn except to try them on. They're a very dark charcoal grey, almost black. The Black Milk site is currently down and when I last checked these were sold out. Also James Lillis is discontinuing a lot of his prints, but to be honest I'm not sure if this print is one of these. In any case if you were desperate for a pair of Black Milks (like I know many of us avid fans are...gotta get our fix some how right?) then you can get these now..or you know, wait around for the site to come back up and then risk the print being discontinued or even if they're not, wait about a month for them to be made...So yeah. :P







Gloomth purple dress - ON HOLD for Roxi







This taffeta dress is by Gloomth and has also never been worn other than to try on. Unfortunately it doesn't fit me which made me seriously sad. It's a tad too big around the shoulders and ridiculously short on my 6 foot + frame. Size 1XL so...like a 17/18 aussie women's? I'm just guessing here.

This isn't the same size chart but it's a similar shaped dress to give you an idea

http://gloomth.com/images/shiro.jpg


Should also mention postage is extra, 'cause otherwise..yeah I wouldn't make any money :P


And there's been some questions about 'reasonable' prices...I just meant, like for the more upmarket items i.e. the corset and the gloomth dress. The shirts you can offer me like.. $5 I'd probably say yes :P





Anyway that's all for now guys. I hope there's at least one or two items of interest here!


Over and Out my lovelies!


The Green Fairy

xx


p.p.s.

Welcome to my new followers! :D


Edit:

Okay so I'm going to write the name of the person who has either bought or put items on hold next to said item. I have yet to figure out the terms of the 'On Hold' status :P (Wow I'm so organised, right? :P)

12 comments:

  1. ccllllaaannnnccccceeeeyyyy! :p

    how much fo the either bloomers and pimp pants? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe $20 each? But I think you'll have to fight Sary for the long bloomers :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD THE BLACKMIIIILK! *DROOOOOOLSSSS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh why did Sary have to put her name down for the long bloomers!! They are beautiful!!! I don't have he hear to fight her though. I would go for the smaller one but if they are xl as you said I doubt they will fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much might the black milk anatomists be? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much do you want for the gloomth dress exactly? because I like it and want it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I can get 75 for the Black Milks I would be happy as I've never worn them :p

    I dunno, I can't remember how much I paid for it.. Would you pay..50? But I think it might be a bit big for you. It's swimmin' on me and you're tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't understand kitty... what about the pimp pants? :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that how much you want for the leggings including shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  10. SmashedDoll: The long bloomers are available again if you're interested.

    Stephanie: Sorry it doesn't include postage. I know it seems expensive, but they are designer, have never been worn and as of today these are no longer available. They've been discontinued for good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How long will you be able to put things on hold for?

    ReplyDelete