Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mother's Milk

So today was the beginning of Black Milk's clearance sale on the majority of their print leggings. I realised today after yet another session of stalking their facebook fan page that there weren't as many styles going as I thought, but unfortunately 2 out of the 3 prints I wanted most are; and they were sold out before I could even find them on the Black Milk Website.

These were the ones I was hoping to get my hands on:



The Matrix


The Dollar


I'm not going to say I'm not disappointed, but I did still get a few nice pairs.




Black Reptilians




Green Galaxies



Black Galaxies


Sigh..How am I ever going to save money?!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah saving money kind of sucks, I am sacrificing a parasol this summer because I am not letting myself buy anymore pretty things for myself (I bought a new wig and a fan). I can't imagine how difficult it is to save money when you actually shop at nice stores. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started to realise how bad I am at saving! But you've got some lovely ones, I wanted some myself but I hate leggings :( the prints are so beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG why didn't I hear about this sooner?

    ReplyDelete